Have the Life & Business You Always Wanted by Revealing the Real You
Are you living an authentic life and showing yourself authentically for your dream clients?
If you find yourself yearning for things to change, wishing that you could be more of X or Y (meaning: someone else), or build your business around totally different lifestyle (aka more freedom-based), maybe it’s high time you revealed your true self to the world…
If you believe that the most important is NOW and there is no time to waste, you likely realize how important it is to live the life you truly desire, in the way you want it, despite what others can think of it.
Feel Good Boss
You can best have the business & life you love by discovering the real “you” inside and incorporating it into your actions, on the daily basis
That way you can find you don’t need to focus so much on how to plan your marketing, you will just share what is important for you and attract the people that are similar to you.
So how do you start the process of unraveling the persona you’ve become
to reveal who you really are?
Your answers to these questions will help you uncover your true self:
Who are you really?
- What would you change if you were to show up, being fully and completely yourself? Maybe you want to write the book, learn from the best in the world in order to help others more effectively? What do your innermost feelings and thoughts tell you about who you really are? What you are here for? How you would contribute to the world?
Are you truly happy now?
- When you look closely, do you feel joy about your life? Do you feel joy in your business? Or do you feel like all you’re doing is trying to keep up with your competitors, clients, neighbors, friends, or family rather than doing what you really want?
What do you want to be remembered for?
- Cultivate your thoughts about what you want to be doing with your life right now. By fulfilling your hopes and dreams, you’ll be remembered as the person you want to be.
What are your top three dreams?
- Answer this question quickly, without thinking too hard. The first answers that come to mind are probably correct. Have you achieved these dreams yet? Are you on the right path to achieve them? If not, are you planning to work toward them at least a little bit each day?
What do you plan to do with your life?
- Contemplate this question to help you discover what’s really important to you. Let yourself get excited and develop joyful anticipation about what you’ll be doing next in your life and in your business.
- You’ve heard the saying, “Rome wasn’t built in a day.” However, the builders of Rome did have to make progress every day. Re-focusing on what you truly want and set up your daily life to stay on task will move you closer to your goals and reveal more about yourself.
- Think about what you must do today and tomorrow to move toward fulfilling your hopes and desires. When you really want something, knowing that you’re coming closer to it each day will, in itself, bring you increased happiness and excitement for your future.
- Plan your ideal day, with as many details as it is possible, with blocking the time for the things that are important. This exercise is a game-changer because it forces you to be much more realistic with what can be done in a day. We all have 24 hours… So you’re more precise and much more attentive to what you want to invest your time to…
Did you answer these questions? Yes?! Good job!
Answering these questions to unearth your true feelings at least once a year is a good idea. Doing so will help you stay on track in terms of having the life that you truly want (hint: actually doing that at the beginning of the new year… a new decade!!!! It’s even better, don’t you think?!)
Revealing the real you is an exciting journey that will fill you with great joy and satisfaction. And who doesn’t want more of that?
If you find that article helpful, comment below.
If you want more assistance in creating your dream business by being more authentic in your marketing, contact me for the free consultation